Traditionally we’ve done something a little different on our August meetup and this year is no different.
Come join us in a borrowed space where you’ll have a chance to spend an hour rotating around three challenging photographic activities.
- Kätlin Avald, our summer photo-journalist, is more at home in the photo studio back in Estonia. She will be in Jon’s studio space where she will work with each group to create some unique portraits.
- Mike Wallis will be leading a workshop taking pinhole photos directly onto photographic paper with household objects as cameras
- + More (tbc) – which is almost guaranteed to include Jon taxing your creativity…
- Where: 1 Bowling Green Terrace, Leeds (LS11 9SP) – there are only 2 buildings on this road – both in the same compound. Car parking is on site.
- When: 1st August – from 6pm – 9pm. Refreshments will be supplied.
- How much?: £3 entry – all material costs covered. Exposure Leeds supporters – no charge.
- Sign up on Facebook (optional)