We’re often asked about our ‘policies’ and I think it’s expected that we’ll roll out a whole set of complex documents.
Well here are our policies:
- We support the concepts of fairness, understanding and equality and expect everyone who takes part in our activities to do the same.
- We believe in working towards a sustainable future and ask our members to consider the environment when organising or attending events.
- We think all organisations should act with consideration for the communities they operate in; we’re no different and aim to ensure we give back to those around us.
- We think everyone has a right to their personal safety – and ask all our organisers to ensure their attendees can expect appropriate considerations to be made and implemented
- We’ll keep a very close eye on any information you give us (but don’t expect privacy at our events; you will be photographed!)
- Your property is important and we believe in the importance of copyright law. We aim to assist our members in ensuring they are propely re-imbursed when their images are used by others.
- We’ll try not to break the law and will report anyone we believe to be doing so – or to be deliberately endangering or harming others.
It is our director’s responsibility to ensure we adhere to these policies – speak to them if you feel we’re falling short.