- To encourage and promote professional standards in and further the development of photographic practice through open, friendly and sharing activities.
- To appropriately support members in presenting their photographic output. To facilitate co-operation and collaboration with local authorities and other organisations in support of photographic best practices and to promote photography in general
- To facilitate opportunities for members to provide photographic support to the local community, to charities and to other community organisations.
- To generate and re-invest income to achieve the above aims whilst ensuring organisational sustainability.
- To develop and serve a membership based primarily in Leeds and it’s surrounding region
Exposure Leeds is a modern photographic society with a specific remit for social enterprise.
The objects of incorporation are: