Exposure promotes the development of better photography throughout Yorkshire, with a Leeds focus.
This is done through:
- Providing a focal-point for new and interesting photography in the region.
- Highlighting opportunities such as events and workshops
- Working with partner organisations on projects which will benefit all
- Supporting the annual Photocamp unconference
- Promoting other real world and online social networks
- Shining a light on social get-togethers
The group is not profit making and prioritises non-commercial practice.
If you want to find out more about Exposure, join one of the social networks listed on the ‘in contact’ page.